Monday, June 28, 2010

One of my favorite blogs...

I just discovered a fabulous blog by Ashley at http://www.makeit-loveit.com/  This lady is AMAZING!!! I have found several tutorials I plan to try, and she shows everything step by step, so I feel like I can really tackle these projects and do a good job! She creates new things and "repurposes" lots of different things to make them useful and fun. The first thing I plan to try is remaking a fun sundress I got from Target.com by using her tutorial found here: http://www.makeit-loveit.com/search/label/Re-Purposing?updated-max=2010-05-07T12%3A23%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=20


I purchased 3 of the dresses in pink, gray, and black, so if I can make each one just a little different, I will feel like I have 3 great new dresses to take on my cruise to the Bahamas this October.


Now I am off to start sewing...it's too HOT to work outside, so I will be inside in the AC for awhile sewing away!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley from Make It and Love It used to be neighbors to one of my good college friends. We are now on a first name basis. And yes, she is amazing

    ReplyDelete